martes, 19 de julio de 2011

My first entry... hello people out there...

its exactly 9:48 in a small town in the east of Venezuela, a young girl, of sixteen perhaps seventeen sits down and decides to create her very first blog entry, well here i am people...hello...

i finally took a stand, what use do you have to read a very interesting book if i can’t share my thoughts both good and bad on them, and believe me being bilingual in Venezuela in no piece of cake, not if you don’t know the right people anyway, so any typos you get to see in my future entries are curtsey of my very fast typing skills, thank you, thank you...
now to tell you a bit about myself, the girl that is writing this blog, i have a family of five, im a eldest and only female daughter, just graduated from high school, living with a bunch of people who are not teens, very understanding parents, very annoying small brothers and grandma who both makes me want to kiss her and kill her, a grandpa who is very sweet and a life too boring, i will from now on be relating stuff about my life...so half of this blog will be like some sort of diary, but not really, here i can spill as much of my frustrations as i want without fear of being judged by future kids of mine...i repeat, i have a very boring life, but occasionally it has a few good and attention worthy moments, that's what I'm going to put here...when they happen of course..


Mostly you will see me writing about the books i've read, nobdy around me seems to care enugh to share a good set of oppinons with me, or care enough to read YA fantasy and YA chic lit so i hope you who read my blog out there will do it please.
what i like and will post around:
things about YA books
Music
and random stuff i feel the need to share but mostly music

there is alot i want to say, mostly, as my first entry this is enough, hope some start to follow my blog, hehehe i really would like to know someone to talk to soo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario